Law Office of Paul W. Hamilton

Can You Tell Us A Little Bit About Yourself?

I grew up in the Nashville area and, after finishing college and law school, returned home to open my own law practice in 2005 and have been practicing law, primarily criminal and family law, since 2005. Last year we opened a new office in Valdosta. We’ve been in that office for a little over a year. Basically, we are practicing in all courts in Georgia: Federal court and the State courts, which include Superior, State, Probate and Magistrate. We handle primarily DUI cases, criminal cases, a lot of drug cases and family law cases, which include divorce, custody and child support. I graduated from the University of North Georgia in 1997, and I graduated from law school in 2004.

In between my college and law school years, I served three years with the 10th Mountain Division of the US Army as a Medical Service Corps officer in Fort Drum, New York. While there, I decided that I wanted to go to law school. So I finished my commitment to the military and started law school at the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia. I graduated from there in 2004. At that time, I returned home to South Georgia and started practicing law, opening my own law office in my hometown of Nashville in 2005. I have had a successful practice there, primarily in DUI, criminal defense and family law.

For a short time I served as a municipal court judge for the city of Nashville. It was a great honor to do that. I did that for three years and also served on the local school board. My family moved to Valdosta in 2015, and we opened a second office there at that time. I’ve practiced law now for almost 13 years and have enjoyed doing that and having my practice both in Valdosta and Nashville. We generally serve in the South Georgia area; anywhere we can get to within an hour or an hour and a half, we accept cases there. I have focused my practice on representing individuals charged with DUI, criminal offenses and family law cases that include divorce, custody and child support.

For more information on Introduction To Attorney Paul W. Hamilton, a free initial consultation is your next best step. Get the information and legal answers you are seeking by calling (229) 207-0850 today.

Paul W. Hamilton, Esq.

Get your questions answered - call me (229) 207-0850